List of Questions
1) What is the role of diaspora in
the nation-building urgency and identity-centered preoccupation?
2) When ambivalence and
contradiction appears in the artistic memories of the homeland?
3) Why traditions are
significantly invented in retrospective affiliations?
4) Where is the space of the
transmigrational groups and non-citizen classes, such as immigrants, economic migrants,
exiles, refugees and illegal aliens?
5) How are the voluntary diasporic
subjects different from those whose lives have been mapped by exile and forced economic
6) How is diaspora being remapped
7) Can there emerge different kind
of citizenship - flexible, diasporic, and nomadic?
8) In which way the new models of
mobility, nomadic experiences, frequent travels, short term stays in other countries as
art and cultural residencies, influence and shape someone’s artistic practice and
-- [Die Prizren Session] [From Diaspora to Diversities] --